Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's weird

Somehow everything seems so weird. In relationship = in contact is just an obligation, just friend = somehow I feel like contacting you. Human is so complicated.

Lately, I've been thinking. The more I think, the more I have negative thoughts. The burden that I have become heavier as I continued to lie. Is this the correct decision? I don't know. Few things that I think I can be sure of are:
1. he never lies to me, therefore I can try to believe him
2. his mental is not strong
3. his life is so mixed up
4. I am a strong girl
5. I am a stupid girl
6. I am a naive girl
7. I am clueless
8. I have a lot of good friends therefore I can be strong.

- Though I know I lie, though I know I cannot speak the truth, thank you for everybody's kindness -

= Not in happy mood but not sad at all =

4 comments:

Otou-san said...

Gambarouze! Otou-sama is here to support.

Neira_Yen said...

Arigatou otou-sama *I'm so so touched*

Jazzsen said...

Still waiting for the STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS THE STORY?????



Pissed off,

Jensen (huat pi khi mode)

Ming said...

i oso want the story,,

can u please elaborate more in next post? hehe..

gud luck. know who am i?