Thursday, July 17, 2008

'cause I know I can be strong

Overcoming 1 of the things that I feared the most is not as hard as I thought. 2 days crying and...puff....I felt nothing. Honestly, in a sense, I think I'm being to indifferent but maybe that's because we have a silly reason for breaking up. I kept thinking that the reason is just.....so strange that I feel so angry. I wanted to pour my anger to him but I can't do that. I wanted to tell him that he is so weak but I know it's not his fault. If I was in the same situation, I might do the same or might not. I almost never let my feeling of anger and disappointment hinder my brain when it comes to study. Maybe that's what keeping me from failing my subjects (exception for DWDS). Anyway, I can't blame him for everything because I WAS the cause of his failure in the first place. Somewhere in my heart, my weak mind keep telling me that he has no feeling for me anymore but I tried to ignore it. I know it'll make thing worse, at least for me it will. I was scared, I was hurt, I was disappointed but I can do nothing. I let him do whatever he want. If everything can't be fixed, then so be it. I will try to accept it...cause I know...I am strong...and even if I am weak, I will try to be strong...

- I thank Mr. Sunshine for his kindness -
- I thank Isacc and Otou-sama for their attention for me -

- Still not in the best mood but better than yesterday ;) -

2 comments:

RooK said...

Yea, you have our support. Late comment =D


Cw

Thamee said...

Hi bro..IF you have dwds doc pls mail me as soon as possible..bcz i have submission 2moro..but ilost my doc..mail to coolguylondon123@yahoo.com
thnx