Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random thought in the old apartment...

I sat on the sofa near the window, looking at the blue sky outside. I was thinking, the cloud swam so freely in the sky...Was the cloud always spent its time flew in the sky? Couldn't it feel bored?

The wind blew through the window I opened widely, I felt it, then again, I wondered, was the cloud moved because of the wind? Yes, I told myself. I picked flower petals from the veranda, threw them from the 17th floor. I lived in an apartment.

The petals slowly flew further. The wind, again I told myself. I closed my eyes, imagining, if I was the petals, will I feel afraid? I laughed, I will scream.

I sat back on the sofa, looking at the sky. Why human life is so boring, always repeating the same activities, again and again, my friend complained yesterday. Again I lost in my thought. I smiled and told myself,
“Life is not boring at all. no day that is the same. Today is different from yesterday even though what you did is the same. As time passing by, you will realize that every thing you see is not the same at all. They may be similar but they won’t be the same. Try to understand and appreciate those feelings and you will see a whole new world.”

***
Those are my writing back then in my old apartment. Just a random thought but...I like it.

= Everything in this world is different depends on how you see it =

No comments: