Sunday, May 18, 2008

How to create a pool of tears in your room

Today Jen, Dan, Nella & (the ugly :p) Mahe came to my house to study. Though I said study, mostly what we did is chatting. That's when I asked Jen n Mahe about Crisis core. After some of their 'spoilers' I couldn't hold the urge for having more spoilers. Thus, I went to youtube and found the ending.

Yes, that's how you create a small pool of tears in your own room! I cried the hell out of me!!! It hurt so much to see Zack die!!!!! I know Zack dies (I've played FF7 before) but then, Square doesn't have to create Crisis Core. The game actually make me love him more than Aerith! Therefore:
I hate Square for creating Crisis Core and make me fall in love with Zack

I hate Square for killing Zack

I hate Square for creating a lot of 'bishies' and kill them eventually (not only Zack, but Tidus too, though they did create a sequel where you can get him back)

I hate Square for creating such a great game

I hate Square for creating such a touching story

I HATE Square for making me fall in love with FF Series, their characters and songs!!!


= Currently wiping off the pool before anyone came into the room and slap my face :P =

Kono kimochi wa, boku no "AI".... kamo ....

3 comments:

Jazzsen said...

FOR GOD's SAKE!! IT WAS JUST A CHARACTER FROM A VIDEO GAME!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON!! *SLAP!

Neira_Yen said...

OMG, Jen! I'm surprised of how indifferent u can be! It's Zack, dammit%^&*! Zack alone is enough for me to cry!! (I cry even longer when Tidus go!)

WELL, I'M SORRY for become such a SENTIMENTAL and EMOTIONAL gal but I like it anyway >o<

Ming said...

wah..

who was that ? the one u refer as ugly??

i only know him as the most handsome guy ever exist in this earth..

lol..


please join this:
http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=xiaomahe

we can earn money together, simply register after u go to the link above,,

more information, contact me through msn or any types of contact u want..

peace out!!!


agreed wif jazz,, it is just a game, wth u create a small pool of tears there,, haha,,


damn funny