Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The stupid dog no.3

As if the number of dogs are not enough in APIIT, 1 stupid guy had been added to the list. The dumbass really needs to be kicked, chopped, stewed (which I think no one would dare to eat it), slapped, whatsoever thingy I would want to do. The stupid asshole, f*cking dog dare to ignore ME while I speak with him!!! That alone is enough for me to hate him forever! I will NEVER EVER EVERRR speak with him anymore!

Put aside the dog, I was cooking my dinner (just now) and thanks to my roomie for keeping me busy with her...well....laptop, I burnt my dinner!

Cute aren't they =3
The blackness covers the white and golden skin, making the golden skin shines like moonlight in the darkness of night....
My, such a masterpiece!!! *I guess I hit my head when taking a nap this afternoon, so don't mind the stupid poem =P*

Anyway, exam and submission of assignments draw near! Ganbatte, atashi to tomodachi yo!!!

3 comments:

Jazzsen said...

er... ur dinner just looks like horse's poo... (EUH!!)


Grossed out,

Jensen

Otou-san said...

what the hell is tis? why so much profanities? and what's up with the cooking?! you're gonna be grounded and more make-up classes for you!

Linda Tan said...

ladies must watch their language. sigh...

Well... My laptop is really well, anyway. Hoho