Friday, April 25, 2008

Stressful can be Harmful and Painful

Most people find stress to be annoying (and mostly become more stress when they acknowledge it) but in my case, stress is a source of different PoV. Mostly, when I become stressed (especially when I have problem in my relationship life) I can do quite well in test or exam. Not to say I like being stressed but it is what happen in the reality of my very life. My friends used to tell me that I'm so cold (or cool, or whatsoever, you name it). I rarely show my emotion (except hungry n happy) but for those who know me (or observant enough) they might know that when I'm angry, sad or stress, I become more silent than usual. My life is an easygoing type but when I'm in trouble, it will become messy...

For today, I'm grateful to anyone who have made me stress.

For today, I thanked ShanShang & Linda for cooking spaghetti for me =D

For today, I thanked Angel for accompanying me to swim =3

For today, I thanked myself for all the hard-works this week =)

For today, I thanked anyone.....


= world is beautiful if you think positively =

1 comment:

Jazzsen said...

duh...when I pissed off, I'm more talkative than usual...hahahah...silent is not good for stress.Might as well let it flow out.


Peace out,

Jensen